Queen of Sheba
Queen of Sheba
Ferretti | 34m | 2006 | 12
Presented in immaculate condition, Queen of Sheba is able to comfortably accommodate ten guests in five cabins, comprising a full beam master suite on the main deck, two double cabins and two twin cabins, both of which have recently had their beds extended to 100cm. She also offers the added benefit of two children’s pullmans, taking the total number of guests onboard to 12 if required. She has additional accommodation for her crew of six.
Offering impressive deck space with ample seating and dining areas, Queen of Sheba benefits from a sundeck Jacuzzi, BBQ and a good selection of watersports equipment.
Featuring a planing GRP hull and superstructure with teak decks, she is capable of a top speed of 26 knots, cruising speed of 22 knots and a range of 500nm from her 18,000 litre fuel tanks. Fully stabilised at anchor and underway, she is powered by two MTU (12V 4000 M90) 2,772hp diesel engines and propelled by twin screw propellers.
- Lovely sundeck with jacuzzi and BBQ
- Very high performing, with 28 knots cruising speed
- Stabilisers at anchor and underway
- 5 ensuite cabins sleeping 12 guests
- Comprising 1 x Master, 2 x Double, 2 x Twins with pullmans
- 6 professional crew offering a very high class service
- 2 tenders & a nice selection of water toys
- Amazing Scandinavian itineraries for Stockholm and Norwegian Fjords with a super professional Captain
34m x 7.08m
Max Speed :
Cruising Speed :
Fuel Tank :
Water Tank :
Electronics & Equipment
Guests & Layout
Number of Cabins :
Bed Arrangement :
A master suite, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins.
Engines & Machinery
2 x MTU 2775hp
Chains and Anchors :