Queen of Sheba
Queen of Sheba
Ferretti | 34m | 2006 | 12
YACHT QUEEN OF SHEBA
Based in Sweden, for charters in Scandinavia and the Baltic region, this ‘Zuccon’ designed Ferretti Group Custom Line 112 motor yacht was delivered to her owner in 2006.
Queen of Sheba’s interior has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests across 5 cabins, comprising a master suite, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins. She is also capable of carrying up to 6 crew onboard to ensure a luxury yacht experience.
Queen of Sheba features a planing GRP hull and superstructure with teak decks, and is capable of a top speed of 24 knots and a range of 700 nm from her 18,000 litre fuel tanks.
Powered by 2 MTU (12V 4000 M90) 2,772hp diesel engines and propelled by twin screw propellers, motor yacht Queen of Sheba comfortably cruises at 22 knots.
- Lovely sundeck with jacuzzi and BBQ
- Very high performing, with 28 knots cruising speed
- Stabilisers at anchor and underway
- 5 ensuite cabins sleeping 12 guests
- Comprising 1 x Master, 2 x Double, 2 x Twins with pullmans
- 6 professional crew offering a very high class service
- 2 tenders & a nice selection of water toys
- Amazing Scandinavian itineraries for Stockholm and Norwegian Fjords with super professional Capitan Tim Collins
34m x m
Max Speed :
Cruising Speed :
Fuel Tank :
Water Tank :
Electronics & Equipment
Guests & Layout
Number of Cabins :
Bed Arrangement :
A master suite, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins.
Engines & Machinery
2 x MTU 2775hp
Chains and Anchors :
Want to know more?
Then get in touch