We are delighted to announce a new sales central agency to our fleet, which is also available to charter and can be viewed at anchor during the Cannes and Monaco shows, via appointment only.
Built in 2012 with a cosmetic refit in 2017, the 29m MY Aubrey is in ‘as new’ condition after all the teak was sanded and re-caulked, the paint polished and new carpets fitted throughout.
Aubrey’s interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests overnight in 4 cabins, comprising a full beam master suite with dressing room and plentiful wardrobes, 1 VIP stateroom with large skylight, and 2 twin ensuite cabins with the bonus of additional pullmans. She has 4 crew onboard in 2 cabins to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Key Features include:
- 27 knot maximum speed
- 20 knot cruising speed with 500 lph consumption
- 400 engine hours
- 800 generator hours
- Stabilisers at anchor and underway
- 4 ensuite cabins sleeping 10 guests
- Full beam Master, 1 x VIP, 2 x Twins with pullman
- Malta commercial registry
- Williams 445 DieselJet RIB & Seadoo Spark Jet Ski (2017)
- Huge sundeck
- Fully air-conditioned
For further information please contact email@example.com or call +44191 478 9920.